BLACK VERSION: http://amzn.to/2iC5rnp
BLUE VERSION: http://amzn.to/2hFWBbl
My Amazon Product Idea Page: https://amzn.to/2LW5OJK
Get Freestock with Robinhood: https://join.robinhood.com/baon60
4 Free Stock with Webull: https://act.webull.com/vt/6mGP1Q7WDv5l/ie5/inviteUs/
My Tesla Refer Code: https://ts.la/bao45363
Please watch my video for the full review
– Easy to fly with altitude hold mode as quadcopter will hover when you let go of elevator stick
– Mode 2 transmitter, easy to use and there’s advance option to reverse and change sensitivity
– 720p camera, decent footage outdoor, indoor more noisy and grainy
– Record to microSD card, not included
– 2x proprietary batteries, each takes about 40 minutes to charge and good for 7-8 minutes
– Range is over 100 feet easily with this quadcopter
– When it’s out of battery, it will fall straight to the ground. Beware of 2 minutes warning
Overall it’s a very fun quadcopter and easy to fly, camera are decent and video footage are stables. I do wish they have external charger so you can charge and play but perhaps that will be an extra adapter you have to buy.
Please LIKE this video if you found it useful. It will greatly help me.
SUBSCRIBE to see future review videos :).
Follow me on social networks
If you liked this content, check out camera