Product link: http://amzn.to/219YZDk
– Quad handle well, easy to fly even with moderate amount of wind
– Rotary dial to set control sensitivity, thus increase or decrease rsp of the quad.
– 3 Battery each give about 8 minutes of fly time and can be charge simultaneously in about 2 hours using charging cable adapter.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV was smooth but my reception was only good for about 30 feet around my area. I have gone over 100 feet and still have reception but it was flaky and wasn’t reliable.
– Range on transmitter is easily over 150 ft, no problem with this.
720p camera also record to SD card and quality was OK. Color was flat and wash out but in good lighting it’s usable (especially when resize to smaller size like in my video).
Please LIKE this video if you found it useful. It will greatly help me.
SUBSCRIBE to see future review videos :).
Please use my Amazon affiliate link to help support me at no cost to you.
Follow me on social networks
If you liked this content, check out Drone Kits